Jefferson Financial Credit Union
Main Street Financial FCU merged with Jefferson Financial CU on January 1, 2013. All locations of Main Street Financial FCU will remain open and employees will remain.
The merger is expected to be completed within months. This will be done in the following stages:
1. The first changes you will notice are regarding the name of the Credit Union to Jefferson Financial CU. At this time you will still have to contact the former Main Street branch locations for inquiries about your account.
2. The website, www.msfinancialfcu.org will redirect to a special section of the Jefferson Financial website (www.JeffersonFinancial.org) designed for members in this area. This is expected to happen on or shortly after July 15, 2013. At this time you will still have to contact the former Main Street branch locations for inquiries about your account.
3. Former Main Street branch locations will be closed for the Thanksgiving Holiday on November 28th and reopen on December 2, 2013 on the Jefferson Financial operating system. At this time you will be able to contact any of the branch locations for inquiries about your account.
A few of the benefits of merging with Jefferson Financial are:
• new products and services
• greater access to new technology
• a larger and stronger Credit Union to better compete in the financial service market.
Many steps are being taken to ensure a smooth transition. Members will be updated via direct mail, email, and the Credit Union website.